I’m the website copywriter for you.
If you’ve got a website, you need a great website copywriter.
You need compelling, creative, persuasive copy that connects with your reader.
Your website copywriter needs to create create copy that inspires people to buy, shop, think, feel or donate!
And they need to know how to write SEO friendly copy to please Google.
That’s me. So relax. Let’s do this.
It will be easy, fun and affordable.
OODLES OF AGENCY EXPERIENCE
Agencies pick me because I understand agency life.
I get agencies, because I worked for PPR, Australia’s biggest PR agency for five years.
I’m proud to have worked as a website copywriter for several agency clients including:
WEBSITE COPYWRITING FOR CLIENTS BIG AND SMALL
Lawyers, agricultural vets, digital agencies, b2b companies, fashion retailers and charities have all chosen me for their website copywriting projects.
This month, I’m working on:
- website content for a Melbourne funeral home
- a snappier new home page for a local virtual CFO
- refreshing website copy for a leading Melbourne interior designer
- SEO blogging for a Melbourne locksmith
Last year I worked on:
- website writing for a cannabis retailer in the US (really!)
- full website copy for a professional organiser – she gave me excellent tips too
- content marketing strategy consulting for a leading digital agency
- creating taglines for a conveyancing company
- blog writing for a leading b2b financial management business
- optimised content for a leading Melbourne home builder
- content marketing and blog writing for a one of the world’s largest recruiters
Would you like to chat about these projects? Or the many others I’ve worked on?
Get in touch
Website Copywriting Services
Good quality e-commerce content is vital: it transforms the browsers into buyers.
If you need a brand new website with everything including product descriptions, home page, about us and FAQ pages, Dot Com Words can help.
It’s a delicate balance to write SEO content that is appealing to both search engines and human readers.
Your business should have a blog. Blogs build SEO traffic, increase credibility and bring a human element to your brand.